The Q40 from Quest is a powerful mid-range metal detector that impresses with the latest technologies and powerful microprocessors.
Its phenomenally light weight of only 1.1 kg incl. The 40-hour holding Li-Ion battery make the Quest Q40 the ideal companion for the whole family.
The Quest Q40 Metal Detector is splash-resistant and therefore does not require coverage even when it rains. Its 9.5×5 inch search coil is fully waterproof, allowing the Quest Q40 to be submerged with all the rest.
The Quest Q40 convinces by simple operation, fast recovery speed, which makes it possible to recognize several close objects without any problems and ergonomic and stable design.
Digital number identification for objects and numerical object discrimination complete the package.
The depth performance of the Q40 can be seen with 30cm for coins and up to 1.5m for larger objects in this class.
The Q 40 also has a pinpoint function that allows more accurate digging and displays the approximate depth of the find.
Using manual or automatic ground calibration, the Q40 metal detector can always be calibrated to the prevailing soil conditions.
Settings can be saved and retrieved in the Q40’s built-in memory. The Q40 has 6 search modes which can be selected via the control buttons:
- All-Metal Mode – displays all types of metals
- 2 beach modes – ideal for heavily mineralized soils (not just on the beach)
- Coin Mode – the detector is set up to search for coins
- 2 freely configurable modes – can be configured and named according to your own needs
- Technology VLF (Very Low Frequency) Induction Balance
- Working frequency: 13kHz
- Length: 3-piece carbon poles (from 80 cm to 130 cm)
- Search Coil: 9.5 x 5 „(22.5 x 28cm) long-range, waterproof Blade ™ TurboD spool
- Weight: 1,050g with the blade coil
- Display: illuminated 60 x 70 mm LCD display
- Audio output: built-in speaker, wireless headphones
- Tones: 6 tones selectable
- Power supply: integrated 2,000 mAh Li-Po battery, rechargeable via USB
- Battery life: at least 20 h with wireless headphones, at least 30 h with speakers
- Search modes: All-Metal, Discrimination
- Search programs: 6 different search programs
- Conductance: 99 digits that describe the conductance
- Floor leveling: automatic or manual
- Working temperature: 0 ° up to 35 ° C