The Fisher Goldbug DP is one of Fisher’s most successful metal detectors. It combines simple operation with excellent small parts sensitivity. The Gold Bug DP locates even on heavily mineralized soils without disturbing false signals with impressive depth of search.
In addition, it convinces by a top reaction speed and minimizes the unwanted camouflage effect on heavily ferrous ground. The Fisher Gold Bug DP is great for finding coins and jewelry, as well as for finding gold.
Due to the user-friendly operation, the handling is easy to learn. The All Metal Mode is the most recommendable mode, as the soil mineralization is displayed so large and clear that the detector can always be optimally adjusted to the ground conditions, even in difficult ground conditions with the + / – button.
In addition, the Gold Bug locates in all-metal mode significantly lower than in disk mode. The conductivity figures are graphically displayed at the top of the display and simplify the object recognition of the located metals.
- Fast response
- Soil mineralization is displayed
- Simple, beginner-friendly operation
- Great search depth
- Operating frequency: 19 kHz
- Search Coil: 18.5 x 29cm Double D-depth search coil
- Ergonomic: Lightweight ergonomic 3-piece harness for easy handling
- Operating modes: Allmetall and Disk
- Pinpoint function: no-motion pinpointing
- Ground adaptation: manual and automatic
- Sensitivity: Sensitivity and Hibernation possible
- Signal display: incl. Signal strength indicator
- Display of objects: via conductivity display
* All information according to the information published by the manufacturer