OKM eXp 4500
The OKM eXp 4500 is a multifunctional, sub-surface imaging detector and ground scanner that detects the real buried treasures which lie deeper than a normal detector can detect.
The eXp 4500 is built for treasure hunters as well as prospectors who want to find those buried treasures.
Due to multitude of built in functions, the OKM eXp 4500 can locate buried objects, ancient artefacts, lost treasures and even naturally occurring mineralization like gold and silver at depths, far beyond what a normal metal detector can reach.
Characteristics and applications of the eXp 4500 ground scanner
The eXp 4500 3D ground scanner is a powerful device designed for a variety of applications:
- Archaeological 3D surveys, metal detection, treasure hunting and gold prospection
- pin pointer function to locating the exact position of buried treasures and artifacts
- 3d imaging including size and depth
- detecting gold and other items of great value
- finding ancient artifacts, hidden treasures, gold, silver, bronze, hoards of coins, treasure deposits, pirate chests
- tunnels, voids and cavern locating
- mineral and natural gold prospecting
By using several specialized detection probes, the eXp 4500 ground scanner can also be used in highly mineralized areas for treasure hunting and prospecting.
The versatility of the eXp 4500 lies in the large number of available measuring probes, which are each optimized for their respective field of application.
- GPR probe (25 cm, 50 cm, 75 cm, 100 cm)
- Probe for tunnel and cavity location
• Supersonic probe for high-resolution ground scans, pin pointer and mineral detection
• FS thermal scan for thermal images in 3D
The measurement unit of the eXp 4500 also includes a PC module with which the measurement data is immediately displayed on the color display of the monitor. As a result, no laptop is needed during the measuring process. The measurement image can be viewed directly on the screen, stored in the integrated memory and can be transferred to a computer in brilliant resolution later. By means of the software Vizualizer 3D the depth, the size and the exact position of the buried find can be accurately determined.
Advantages of the eXp 4500 compared to other ground scanners:
- lightweight portability
- non-intrusive real time ground surveying
- quick and easy set up and operation
- live color coded surveys
- allows for impromptu and fast surveys
- immediate on-site interpretation of target area
- measured values showing extreme depth of survey
- measured values showing location of targets within surveyed area
- highly sensitive and accurate metal detecting device
Technical certificates and 2 years of warranty are standard for all OKM metal detectors. Extensive field tests ensure the high quality of all OKM ground scanners which leave the OKM factory.
Operating modes of the exp 4500 ground scanner and metal detector
- Ground Scan is ideal for treasure hunters and archaeologists looking for underground artifacts, treasures as well as historical and archaeological items
- Mineral Scan has been integrated for gold prospectors, seekers and miners, who are looking for natural gold and minerals
- Tunnel Scan is a specialized mode to detect underground voids, tunnels, cavities and hollow spaces
- Pin Pointer assists you in locating the correct position of detected items
- Thermo Graph and Thermo Scan are used to detect cavities and underground tunnels by measuring differences in temperature
- Magnetometer is helpful to locate ferrous metals like iron and steel
Customized packages of the eXp 4500 metal detector
There are many optional components for various searching needs available for the OKM eXp 4500groind scanner. The 2 standard packages are:
eXp 4500 Professional:
The Professional Edition includes all of the basic components which are needed to operate the 3d ground scanner. It is configured for getting started in 3d metal detection. This means that the central components such as the control unit with monitor, the Power Pack with charger and travel adapter, the headphones and joystick, the Visualizer 3D software, usb cable, Peli transportation case, user manual and one 25 cm GPR antenna with telescopic rod assembly as well as the Super Sensor are included. With this package you are able to conduct 3d scans, find metal targets and gold deposits and determine position, approx. size and depth.
Additional accessories can be purchased at any time to increase the field capabilities of your unit.
eXp 4500 Professional Plus: The Professional Plus Edition of the eXp 4500 metal detector is for professional searching needs and includes all available options. All available probes and antennas like the horizontal GPR antennas (all sizes), the tunnel and cavity antenna as well as the FS-Thermoscan for infrared measurements are included.
You may also build your individual customized package for your specialized treasure hunting and mineral detection needs. Contact us and we will gladly assist you.
English, German, French, Spanish, Greek, Dutch, Bulgarian, Turkish, Russian, Arabic, Farsi, Chinese
- Operating temperature: 0 °C – 70 °C
- Storage temperature: -20 °C – 60 °C
- Air humidity: 5 % – 75 %
- Waterproof: No
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 220 x 160 x 295 mm
- Weight: about 1350 g
- Voltage: 12 – 14.4 VDC, 22 W maximum
- Safety class: IP40
- Operating time (delivered power supply full charged, 25°C): approx. 3 hours
- Display: 300mcd backlight, 6.4″ diagonal, 480 x 640 Pixel TFT, Color
- Processor: 800 MHz, INTEL i586-compatible
- Working memory: 256 MB RAM
- Data memory: 256 MB
- Feedback: audible, visual
Data Transmission (USB)
- Technology: USB
- Maximum Transfer Rate: 115200 Baud
Computer, Minimum Requirements
- CD-ROM drive: minimum 4x
- Interface (Data transmission): USB
- Free disk space: minimum 50 MB
- Working memory (RAM): minimum 256 MB
- Graphic card: minimum 128 MB, OpenGL-compatible
- Processor: minimum 1.2 GHz
- Operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10